Easy Garlic Buffalo Wings
There’s thousands of recipes for Buffalo Wings or Chicken wings out there, but I am not a fan of super spicy foods, so adjust the level of heat to your own taste. The given amount of ingredients will produce mildly hot chicken wings.
Easy Garlic Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings,
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black ground pepper
- 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce/any other hot sauce
- dash of cayenne pepper
- ⅓ cup Teriyaki Sauce/Sweet Garlic Sauce
- 2 tsp salt (or to taste
- ½ cup favorite sauce (BBQ, Sweet & Sour, Sweet Garlic Sauce, etc.)
- Turn the oven to 500F. Line a baking sheet with foil, set aside.
- Wash, and pat dry the chicken with paper towel. Place in a large bowl, sprinkle the seasoning and pour the sauce over the chicken. With your hands thoroughly mix everything together until chicken wings are evenly coated in the sauce and seasoning.
- Distribute the wings evenly on the baking sheet. Place in the oven.
- After 15 minutes, turn the oven down to 375F and bake for another 45 minutes.
- When the chicken is browned on top, turn each piece browned side down and bake for about 20 minutes or until the other side is also brown.
- Once the wings are soft and roasted through, take them out of the oven, transfer them to a bowl, pour about ½ cup your favorite sauce (Sweet Garlic Sauce, BBQ, Sweet & Sour Sauce), shake the bowl to evenly coat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with hot sauce or any sauce of choice.
Hashtag your photos #LetTheBakingBeginBlog so I can see your creations and for a chance to be featured!