Easy Strawberry Cream Sorbet
Cool off this summer with this 3 ingredient easy-peasy ice cream. No ice cream maker required! With the abundance of berries and fruits in the summer, you just have to make this! If you freeze fruit like I do, use the frozen strawberries by slightly thawing them and then proceeding with the recipe. This will head cut the freeze time and allow you to enjoy the sorbet sooner!
Easy Strawberry & Cream Sorbet
- 1 lb strawberries, chilled
- ½ cup sugar (adjust to your own taste)
- ½ cup cream, chilled
- Wash & hull strawberries. Use hand blender or potato masher to crush strawberries to desired chunkiness.
- Add sugar & cream. Stir.
- Pour into freezer safe container.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours until completely frozen. For smoother mouth feel, stir with spoon every 30 minutes until frozen.
- If ice cream maker is available, pour the mixture into ice cream maker (or previously frozen for 24 hours Kitchenaid Ice Cream Bowl) until sorbet is of ‘soft serve’ consistency. Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for 2 hours.
Hashtag your photos #LetTheBakingBeginBlog so I can see your creations and for a chance to be featured!